Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Boomerang




This is Rebecca Ann (Aunt Michelle's and Uncle Dave's youngest)


Cute little booger huh?

We spent Thanksgiving with the Coleman family this year and ate up at Aunt Kathy's and Uncle Reed's house. Becca was my special friend during most of the evening. Within 5 min of getting there, she was handed to me. Which is fine we me, I love this little thing. Anyway, Becca would wiggle free and walk off to explore a little. But the funny thing was, she would only be gone for about 10 min before either she came back or someone was handing her back to me. I think i saw more of Becca then of my own kids this Thanksgiving (which suited them just fine, since they wanted to spend time with the other cousins and not their mom). Needless to say Becca is my little boomerang and i couldn't have been happier with it.



No comments: